Best price guarantee. Special offers.
Prices at the Ritzenhof Hotel und Spa am See
The prices at the Ritzenhof depend on the length of stay, how busy we are and the date of the enquiry or booking. Deposit requirements and cancellation charges are also taken into account.
As a general rule - the earlier the booking, the cheaper it is for you!
Prices incl. gourmet premium-board
|Per person and night in the room type incl. gourmet premium-board||Price from|
|Seeblick Panoramic Suite||€ 179.00|
|Seeblick Room||€ 146.00|
|Bergblick Room||€ 129.00|
|Bergblick Family Room||€ 139.00|
|Family Panoramic Suite||€ 179.00|
|Schlossblick Room||€ 119.00|
|Dorfblick Room||€ 119.00|
|Klassik Room||€ 109.00|
|Klassik Family Room||€ 119.00|
Dogs are permitted in the following room types: Klassik (double room and family room), Schlossblick and Dorfblick; and in three Seeblick rooms on the ground floor. There is a charge of € 20.00 per day; after the first week €10.00 per day.
Check in and check out
The rooms are available from 3 pm, checkout until 11 am. For an extra charge of € 30.00 per room you can expand your check-out until 5 pm.
Our doubles are also available for single occupancy. Ask us for a quotation based on your requirements.
- You may cancel without charge until up to 30 days prior to your arrival date.
- Later cancellations until 7 days or more prior to the arrival date are charged at 70% of the booked price.
- Cancellations in the final week are charged at 90%.
We recommend you take out a travel cancellation insurance policy with the Europäische Reiseversicherung travel insurance company, which we can organise for you.
Holiday offers at the Ritzenhof hotel
In addition to the daily rates, and depending on what guests are interested in, we have attractive special offers on the following themes:
The Ritzenhof inclusive services for relaxing holidays
All of the following services are free for our guests - for a carefree and enjoyable holiday!
- Vitality-breakfast from the extensive buffet, plus freshly prepared delicacies straight from the kitchen
- Soups and a choice of crispy salads at lunchtime
- Homemade cakes or strudel in the afternoon
- Fruit, nuts, tea and juices from the 'Vitalbar' in the Spa and Wellness Area
- A varied 5-course dinner menu, with a choice for each course, as part of our gourmet half-board
- Fresh salad buffet with a large choice of fruit vinegars, healthy oils and fine dressings
- A fine selection of perfectly matured cheeses and fresh bread from the buffet
- Reserved parking space in the hotel's own car park
- Free high-speed WiFi and LAN throughout the hotel
- Welcome drink for a relaxed arrival
- Choice of pillows
- Sticks for Nordic walking and hiking, backpacks and umbrellas can be borrowed free of charge
- Free pick-up service from the Postbus or train
- Use of the Ritzenhof 'Lakeside SPA', with indoor pool, various saunas and a large beauty treatment area, for the entire day (including arrival and departure days)
- Unrestricted direct access to Lake Ritzensee with 12,000 sq. metre lido and own naturist area
- Beach bag with soft bathrobe, bathing towel and bathing shoes during your stay
- Wonderful sauna 'Aufgüße' and steam bath body-scrubs
- Supervised in-house vitality and activity programme, Nordic Walking with Martina, the boss
- 'Injoy' gym on three floors with complete range of workout equipment, circuit training and all courses, directly adjoining the Ritzenhof building; with free entry for our guests at the published times
- Kids' playroom
- Adventure for children with the 'Löwen Alpin Card' programme - with a day on an alp or baking bread etc., also in July and August (contribution towards the cost of lunch)
- A great children's playground at the lido
- A family sauna - with bathing clothes - in the indoor pool area
- Own spa treatments specially for children
- Individual accommodation solutions with separate sleeping area for children
- Access the network of cross-country trails from the doorstep
- Floodlit cross-country trail on the doorstep
- Floodlit natural ice-rink on the Lake Ritzensee (depending on the weather)
- Hotel shuttle to the skiing areas in Leogang/Saalbach/Hinterglemm, as well as to Maria Alm/Skiverbund Amadé
- Ski passes available directly from reception
- Expert assistance with ski hire, downhill and cross-country ski schools, overnight ski service
- Network of running trails and "Kollingwald" fitness course on the doorstep
- Mountain bike tours - advice from Hannes, the boss
- Cycle room with video surveillance, quick-release stand, cleaning materials and tools
- E-bike rental at the hotel (fee-based)
- Hotel shuttle to the golf courses in Brandlhof and Urslautal
- 30 % reduction on green fees at Brandlhof Golf Club
- Tee-off times - coordination with all Alpine golf courses
- 'Löwen Alpin Card' benefits from approx. mid-May to around the end of October, incl. free travel on the cable cars at Leogang und Saalfelden! For details, see next box.
- Daily return trip on the cable cars at Leogang, Saalbach or Hinterglemm
- Daily unlimited use of the chair lift to Biberg for both ascents and descents
- Daily unlimited entrance to the open-air swimming pools in Saalfelden and Leogang
- Participation in all children's programme events (contribution towards the cost of lunch)
- Guided hikes 3 times a week
- Weekly guided tour of the town/village
- Weekly herb workshop
- Weekly fresh air activity programme
- One-time admission to Saalfelden Museum of Local History and the Mining Museum in Leogang
- 5 km 'Wandertaxi' journey for hikers
- Use of the Saalfelden Citybus, both routes