You are what you eat
ALPINE CUISINE - culinary art at the wellness hotel Ritzenhof Saalfelden | Leogang
The gourmet half board at the RITZENHOF – Hotel und SPA am See
Balanced nutrition is key to achieving physical and emotional wellbeing, and the effects of the seasons and times of day are important issues also considered in the ALPINE HOLISTIC® concept. It has been said that body, mind and spirit unite in culinary delights – and we have taken this to mean that the RITZENHOF hotel und SPA am See’s cuisine should be conducive to wellbeing, health and happiness.
Start the day with our vitality breakfast buffet, hot food is also available to order. In the afternoon there is a choice of soup, salad and cake . Round off the day with a five-course gourmet dinner: choose between meat, fish and a vegetarian main-course options. We are always happy to meet our guests’ special nutritional requirements and preferences.
Our regional producers
- Milk and dairy products from the Pinzgau Milch dairy
- Honey from the Unterberger beekeepers in Saalfelden
- Eggs from the Thomanhof organic farm in Saalfelden
- Schnapps from the award-winning distiller Siegfried Herzog in the neighbourhood
- Cheese from his wife Martina Herzog
- Berries and mushrooms from local mushroom hunters
- Fresh, fragrant herbs from our own herb garden
»Kitchen staff at the Ritzenhof are committed to high-value nutrition. We make use of our produce when it is fully ripe and at its best. This means produce is either served directly at the table, or conserved in accordance with well-proven traditions, e.g. in salt, as pesto, bottled or in our own smoke-house.«
Ritzenhof kitchen team
Recharge at the Ritzenhof!