FAQ - your safe holiday at the Ritzenhof
A summary of the most important questions on your holiday in times of the pandemic.
Frequently asked questions on Covid-19: (last updated on 16th May 2022)
Everyone booking their holiday now (arrival until 30 november 2022), may benefit from our NO-WORRIES-cancellation policy:
- You may cancel your holiday for free up to 7 days prior to arrival.
- Moreover, you may cancel anytime without charge in case of Austrian border closure or closure of the Ritzenhof hotel
- In any case we recommend you take out a travel cancellation insurance policy with the Europäische Reiseversicherung travel insurance company, which we can organise for you.
It covers many other additional cases like when you cannot travel because you’re showing symptoms of Covid-19 or a member of your family was tested positive on Covid-19 and you have to care for them etc.
- At the moment there is no proof required at the check-in!
- No, currently there is no face mask required.
In case of further questions on Covid-19 and the hygiene measures at the hotel Ritzenhof please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book your holiday at the hotel Ritzenhof now!